Ryland Witt Interior Design seeks a part-time Design Assistant for the Richmond Location.
Candidates must have knowledge of interior design business, a passion for design and a natural sense of curiosity.
* Interior Design Experience
* Clear communication skills and professional conduct
* An eagerness to learn and willingness to take on responsibilities that come with running a high end residential design business.
* Willing to execute design specific errands to include sample pick ups, window cover and upholstery workroom interaction.
* Availability to participate and assist on client presentations.
* Ability to execute general administrative duties.
* Ability to deliver assignments in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
2 - 3 professional references
Valid drivers license, proof of insurance and reliable vehicle.
Authorized to work in the U.S.
Compensation will be competitive and paid hourly based on level of the candidate's experience. Pay advance will be discussed based on performance.
Hours are flexible but project deadlines are not.
Job Type: Part-time
- Interior Design Assistant: 2 years
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter,
résumé, and 3 references via email to: email@example.com.