Ryland Witt Interior Design seeks a part-time Summer Intern for the Richmond Location.
Candidates must have knowledge of interior design business, a passion for design and a natural sense of curiosity.
* Enrolled or recently graduated from in an Interior Design program.
* Clear communication skills and professional conduct.
* An eagerness to learn and willingness to take on responsibilities that come with running a high end residential design business.
* Willing to execute design specific errands to include sample pick ups, window cover and upholstery workroom interaction.
* Ability to execute general administrative duties.
* Ability to deliver assignments in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
2 - 3 references
Valid drivers license, proof of insurance and reliable vehicle.
Authorized to work in the U.S.
Summer Intern is unpaid.
Job Type: Part-time, 20 hours a week.